I can’t believe that we are about to say goodbye to 2019. This has been a fun year, but a busy year that has went by too fast. During this year, I was able to go to Disney World four times, Disneyland two times and one time on a Disney Dream Cruise! It was another awesome year with Disney travel! Because it was so much fun, I went through and picked out a few photos from 2019 that I thought represented some of these trips.
- Disneyland Castle. This photo was taken in June 2019 on the morning my family had reservations for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. During the first few weeks that this new land was open at Disneyland, you had to have a reservation to get in. We were lucky that we got to go in before the park opened. This is also why I sometimes like to make breakfast reservations in the parks before the parks open. You get some great photos without a lot of people in the background! I do love that it looks like real-life Donald and Daisy Duck made it into the photo!
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Another photo from that same morning at Disneyland. This was the first time I saw the Millennium Falcon! It is quite the site to see! When you enter into Galaxy’s Edge, you are on the planet Batuu and it is so cool. I have been fortunate to see it on both coasts this year and it is amazing! Even if you are not a huge Star Wars fan, the details and interactions with the characters, especially the Storm Troopers is so fun.
- Cinderella Castle at Sunset. In August 2019, my family and I went to Disney World. The night we decided to watch the fireworks, we went to the Main Street USA train station. The views of Cinderella’s Castle from this spot is breathtaking…especially when you have a good sunset to go along with it!
- Train Station during Halloween. Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year to be at Disney World. I LOVE Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! It is so much fun! I got the chance to go to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party this year while I was at Disney World for an Agent Education Program right before Halloween.
- My Family with Launch Pad McDuck and Scrooge McDuck. We decided to take a family trip to Disney World in August. Some people shy away from Disney World in August because of the heat. We had such a great time! We would go to the parks in the morning, head back to the resort in the afternoon to swim and rest and then go back to the parks again in the evening. It was a great trip and we got to see and do so much.
- Disney Dream. In September, I joined some of my Magical Vacations, LLC family for a 3-night Bahamian Cruise on the Disney Dream. It was such a fun time. I love going on Disney Cruises, but this was the first adult-only Disney Cruise I had been on and it was just as fun as the cruises I have done with my family. We had fun during the Sailing Away Party, hung out in the Rainforest Spa and just had fun exploring the ship together and hanging out in the adult-only pool area and in the adult-only clubs. Disney Cruises are definitely not just for families!
- Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. This was one of my favorite character selfies this year. We were at Disneyland in June and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum were walking around. They tried to get my brother to buy them churros. Then, I took a selfie with Tweedle Dee and I love in the background that Tweedle Dum is trying to sneak into the photo. Disney characters are always so much fun and are fun to meet whether you are a child or an adult!
- Kevin. When I was at Disney World in April for a training trip with Magical Vacations, LLC, I had to go to Animal Kingdom to find Kevin. Up is one of my all-time favorite Disney movies and Kevin had just made her debut at Animal Kingdom not too long before this trip. Kevin walks around Animal Kingdom at random times during the day. So cool to see this giant, colorful bird out and about.
- Adulting at Disney. Last, but not least, some of my Magical Vacations, LLC family at Disneyland in November. This just goes to show that adults can go to Disney and have fun. Adult trips at Disney are a blast! We always have so much fun exploring the parks together, riding all the rides, meeting characters and watching parades and shows. I highly recommend getting a group of friends together and going on a Disney vacation.
Like I mentioned above, 2019 was a fun year for travel. I was able to experience fun trips with my family, with my friends and even made new friends. All of these wonderful memories are because of Disney and it being such a great place to go for many different types of trips. I am excited for the Disney trips that are to come in 2020. Who else is ready to start planning their 2020 Disney vacations?!
Let’s start planning your next Disney vacation. My planning services are FREE! That means you will pay the same amount for your Disney destination vacation if you book it on your own and do all the work or let me book it for you and plan it all for you or help you plan your vacation. I would love to help you plan your next vacation! Contact me at email@example.com for more information. 2020 is going to be a great year to visit Disney destinations!