I love Disney’s Memory Maker as an add-on to a Disney World resort vacation. If you have looked over any of my posts or my Instagram account, you know I love taking pictures. But, since I am usually the one taking pictures, I am also the one who either doesn’t make it in the pictures or we rarely get photos of all 4 of us together. We might have a picture of my husband with the kids and then the same picture but of me with the kids. Memory Maker makes it so nice to have nice family pictures with all of us included and to have as many taken as I want for one price!
So, what do you get with Memory Maker?
- All of the photos that the Disney PhotoPass Photographers take of you and your family or group with the iconic Disney park locations. If you are like me, when you have Memory Maker, you make it a mission to stop at all the photographers you see to have your photo taken.
- Select ride and attraction photos and videos. For example, rides like Splash Mountain, Space Mountain and several more take a photo of you while you are on the ride. Then, there are a few other rides like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train or Tower of Terror that have videos of you while you are on the ride.
- Select Character Dining location photos. At select restaurants, PhotoPass photographers are there to take your photos.
- Magic Shots. These are so much fun. The photographer might ask everyone to look surprised while one person holds out their hand. Once you see the photo, you might see one of your favorite Disney characters with you in the photo. Who doesn’t want to get the chance to hold Tinkerbell or have another Disney character join them magically in their photo?
- Digital borders and stickers to put on your photos.
- Unlimited downloads of your photos and videos for one price.
There are two different prices for Memory Maker. If you purchase it in advance, the price is $169. If you purchase it once you are at Disney World, the cost is $199. Contact me today to help plan your next Disney vacation. My vacation planning services are free to you! firstname.lastname@example.org